FREE SHIPPING Variocage U.S. & RETURNS ACCEPTED.
MIM Safe VarioDrawer
FREE SHIPPING & U.S. & RETURNS ACCEPTED. Fedex ground in contiguous US. Signature Required.
Adjustable Crate & Storage System with a built in Crumple Zone
Ideal for use with the Crash Tested Variocage
- Crate & Storage System for under dog kennels
- Built in crumple zone for the safety passengers
- Variocage can be stacked on top of VarioDrawer
- Easy to open with full extension slide rails
- Remains closed during transport
- Adjustable in Length / Key lock included
- Designed for use in the cargo area of an SUV, Station Wagon or Van
- Fits most vehicles with a flat floor and anchor points
- Straps down to Load Hooks / Easy to install / No additional tools needed
- Intended for use with the rear backrest in an upright position
- No alterations to the car needed for installation
- Easy to move from one vehicle to the next
- Designed and produced in Sweden
MIM Safe VarioDrawer will keep you safe from loose objects in the cargo area of your vehicle.
When used with a Crash Tested VarioCage for your dog, MIM Safe VarioDrawer will provide you with additional space for your equipment & supplies. MIM Safe VarioDrawer will keep you and your dog safe and secure during travel.
MIM Safe VarioDrawer has available optional dividers and can be used by hunters, craftsmen and anyone else who needs to store tools, parts and equipment in an organized, fast and easily accessible manner.
- Available in 2 Widths
- 38.8” and 43.3” inch
- 2 Different Heights
- 4.4” and 7.55”
Maximum cargo load in the drawer 100 lbs (45 kg)
Maximum spread load on top of the drawer 265 lbs (120 kg)
Works with Variocage! Variocage comes in adjustable models:
Accessories for Variocages:
|Spill-less Water Bowl
|Variocage Leash Clips
Why choose Variocage? Mim VarioCage is the only dog travel cage on the market today that has been tested in both frontal and rear collisions. It has also been in a drop test which simulates a rollover with a car. The crash tests have been made by the Technical Research Institute of Sweden.
• Mim VarioCage is adjustable in depth. This means you can adjust the depth for the trunk. This can be a great advantage if you change your car as it makes the cage more flexible.
• Mim VarioCage is lockable with a key. Pet owners also have the ability to lock the cage with a padlock.
• Mim VarioCage has an escape hatch. It is very helpful if you need to get the dog out after a collision where the cage will not open or if you have lost your keys.
• Mim VarioCage is delivered with a ribbed rubber mat that you can put on the bottom of the cage. This mat is resistant to urine and to collecting dirt.
• Unlike rigid steel framed crates that are not designed to absorb and distribute impact, Variocages are designed with telescoping poles & crumple zones, so the crate takes the impact of an accident, not you or your dog!
What is the difference between a Vario Cage and other dog crates on the market?
The Mim Variocage dog crate is constructed with telescopic tubes and a roof and floor that is separated into two parts, which allows you to adjust the depth. This adjustability feature is also a crash safety (crumple zone) feature. In a collision from behind, the floors, ceilings and the telescopic tubes will be pushed together and this crumple zone reduces the risk that those who sit in the back seat or up against the crate, get hurt. When Mim crash-tested a regular steel cages with a solid frame model of cage, it broke the back seat. Vario Cage has crumple zones, just like a car, which means that it will deform upon impact. Vario cage can save your life and your dog’s!