Pure Paws Bio-Enzymatic Pre-treatment Spray and Stain Remover
Pure Paws Bio-Enzymatic Spray
Pure paws Bio-Enzymatic Spray is an innovative and powerful product that safely removes protein based stains, using activated bio-enzymes. Formulated with biological degradation agents, it will deep clean your dog’s coat to a new level. Use this product to remove ANY Protein Based Stains but please do not use near the eyes.
Powerful Stain Removal:
Bio-Enzymes: Effectively Removes Stains.
Innovative Cleansing System: Synergistically works with Pure Paws Product Lines to deep clean coats.
For Best Results:
- Spray directly onto coat.
- Do not use near the eyes.
- Allow to remain on coat 5-10 minutes. (The product may remain on coat overnight)
- Shampoo with Pure Paws Factor Zero first, then Shampoo and Condition with the Pure Paws Product Line that is best for coat type.
- Treatment of Stains
Urine must never be allowed to dry on coat. Urine contains salt crystals that will burn the skin, dry out the coat, cause breakage and permanent staining. To effectively evade urine stains and damage:
- always immediately blot urine out and spray area with Pure Paws No Rinse.
- Rinse if possible.
- Follow by spraying Pure Paws Bio-Enzymatic Pretreatment Spray on the urine stain before bathing.
NOTE: It is very important to first dilute and eliminate the salt crystals (even if the urine has dried) prior to applying the Pretreatment Spray. Use Pure Paws No Rinse Express to eliminate these salts. Salt is a preservative and will inhibit the enzymatic action of the Bio-Enzymes in the Pretreatment Spray.
ALL OTHER STAINS :
- Spray Pure Paws Bio-Enzymatic Pretreatment Spray directly on stain, allow to remain on coat then shampoo and condition. Do not get spray into the dogs eyes.
Multiple treatments maybe needed, depending on the longevity and severity of the stain. This is not a quick fix, but a Powerful Treatment for the elimination of stains on your dog’s coat.