FREE SHIPPING Variocage U.S. & RETURNS ACCEPTED. VARIOCAGE SALE! Mim Variocage dog crate is the only dog car restraint / dog car travel crate on the market that has crumple zones. Variocage is crash tested in Sweden & designed with crumple zones to absorb the impact of rear-end collisions, front end collisions and roll-over car accidents. Available in the United States / North America through Mighty Mite Dog Gear.
Fedex ground in contiguous US. Signature Required.
Crash Tested Dog Car Crates
FREE SHIPPING Variocage U.S. & RETURNS ACCEPTED.
Sloping Dog crate for cars- means a great fit for many makes of SUVs, Crossovers and Minivans
Protect all of your loved ones. The Crash Tested Variocage Double offers a secure, safe and spacious environment for your dogs while traveling. Variocage also protects all people and pets keeping them safe in the event of an accident. The Variocage Double features an adjustable and removable middle divider to form a separate secure space for each dog. All Variocage models are also adjustable in length providing the maximum amount of space for your pets and a perfect fit for your vehicle.
Variocage is the ONLY Dog Cage that has been Crash Tested for Front, Rear and Roll Over Protection using Government Safety Standards.
- Variocage – The Most Rigorously Crash Tested
and Proven Dog Transport Cage in the World
- ONLY Crash Tested Cage Rated Using Government Safety Standards
- CERTIFIED – ISO 27955 | ECE R-17 | ECE R-44
- ONLY Cage Tested Using Safe Pet Crash Test Standards
- TESTED BY SP TECHNICAL RESEARCH INSTITUTE OF SWEDEN
- Perfect Track Record of Safety for Over a Decade
- 14 Adjustable Sizes to Fit Most Cats, Dogs and Vehicles
- Locking Doors With Gas Hydraulic Motion Springs
- Built-In Key Lock and Padlock Mounting Tabs for Security
- High-Quality Powder Coated Steel Construction
- Emergency Escape Hatch for Added Safety
- Built-In Crumple Zone Absorbs Impact
- No Modification to Vehicle Required
Variocages are constructed of steel to meet the highest level of safety, and they are the only crates on the market that are built to meet the demands of a rear-end collision. They are flexible enough to absorb impact, but strong enough to retain their shape. Variocages are carefully crafted so that no feature on the crate can hurt the dog. In addition, they are designed with an escape door in the rear so that you can get your dog out of either side of the crate in the event of an accident. The cages are also absolutely silent—there’s no rattling or other noises. All models are equipped with tie-down straps for securing to cargo anchor points, a rubber carpet, and safety locks (keys included). The quality of these crates is incredible; they are designed to last a lifetime.
Variocage comes in four other adjustable models:
Accessories for Variocages:
|Spill-less Water Bowl
|Variocage Leash Clips
Why choose Variocage? Mim VarioCage is the only dog travel cage on the market today that has been tested in both frontal and rear collisions. It has also been in a drop test which simulates a rollover with a car. The crash tests have been made by the Technical Research Institute of Sweden.
• Mim VarioCage is adjustable in depth. This means you can adjust the depth for the trunk. This can be a great advantage if you change your car as it makes the cage more flexible.
• Mim VarioCage is lockable with a key. Pet owners also have the ability to lock the cage with a padlock.
• Mim VarioCage has an escape hatch. It is very helpful if you need to get the dog out after a collision where the cage will not open or if you have lost your keys.
• Mim VarioCage is delivered with a ribbed rubber mat that you can put on the bottom of the cage. This mat is resistant to urine and to collecting dirt.
• Unlike rigid steel framed crates that are not designed to absorb and distribute impact, Variocages are designed with telescoping poles & crumple zones, so the crate takes the impact of an accident, not you or your dog!
What is the difference between a Vario Cage and other dog crates on the market?
The Mim Variocage dog crate is constructed with telescopic tubes and a roof and floor that is separated into two parts, which allows you to adjust the depth. This adjustability feature is also a crash safety (crumple zone) feature. In a collision from behind, the floors, ceilings and the telescopic tubes will be pushed together and this crumple zone reduces the risk that those who sit in the back seat or up against the crate, get hurt. When Mim crash-tested a regular steel cages with a solid frame model of cage, it broke the back seat. Vario Cage has crumple zones, just like a car, which means that it will deform upon impact. Vario cage can save your life and your dog’s!
Single cage with plenty of space
The cage is safe and very practical. Space is left for other items. In a few simple adjustments the depth of the cage can be adjusted to the size of your car.
Double cage with crumple zone and detachable mid-section
When you carry two dogs in the car, they should sit separately and not be able to reach one other. The mid-section easily adjusts sideways if one of the dogs needs more space. If you have a large dog or if you want to give a single dog more space, the mid-section is easily detached. The cage can easily be “tailor-made” for the car by the owner.
If the front gates are blocked the escape door can be used. In a few simple operations the rear section can be removed.
In a rear-end collision the cage will be compressed in a controlled manner to the same extent as the crumple zones of the car. This means that the rear seat back will not be pushed forward by the cage, minimizing the risk of damage to both passengers and dog.