PupSaver is the only crash tested dog car seat. This crash tested certified dog car seat protects small dogs upto 30 lbs by enveloping them like a catcher’s mitt in the event of an automobile accident.
FLASH PUPSAVER IS NEW AND IMPROVED!!!!
The Only Crash Tested Dog Car Seat on the Market Today!
Crash Tested Dog Safety Seats for Small Dogs!
Available in original or “Deluxe” fabric models!
At Mighty Mite Dog Gear, we have been searching for a truly safe option for vehicle travel for little dogs We found it! PupSaver is a car safety product designed to protect small dogs up to 30 lbs. The PupSaver provides protection to small dogs in the event of an automotive collision; the PupSaver Car Seat’s unique design allows your dog to ride in comfort while giving him the protection he deserves!
Not just safe – this is a crash tested dog car seat!
PupSaver is the only patented small dog safety car seat to pass a series of 30mph frontal crash tests at MGA, a National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) contracted research lab. MGA Research Corporation uses a test which mirrors the FMVSS 213 – which is the Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard for testing child safety devices – for the PupSaver crash test simulation. This crash test was designed to mirror the FMVSS 213 and is the same crash test used to measure the effectiveness of child safety products. The PupSaver contained a 25-pound occupant at 30 miles per hour. PupSaver passed the test!
PupSaver is the only Crash Tested Dog Car Seat on the market today!
Rear-facing design will catch your dog upon impact and act as a protective barrier to prevent contact with hard surfaces.
- Five total seatbelt-grade plastic clips (reversible for use behind driver and passenger seats) lock PupSaver in place and integrate with seatbelt pretensioner in case of an accident to pull PupSaver safely over your dog
- Full polyfill throughout (no Air bag feature, as with new AirPupSaver models)
- Additional stitching, reinforced nylon backing at all attachment points
- Newly added heavy-duty metal hooks for lower LATCH (child safety seat) anchors in the back seat
- New all-metal tether attachment system provides security at the base of the seat
- Can be used in the front or back seat
- Can double as a pet bed while traveling.
*Please measure your car’s seat before purchasing.
- Original PupSaver Seat Size = 26”(seat width) x 12” (seat bottom depth) x 18” (seat back height)
- Weight = 7 lbs.
- Seat Cover Fabric – Nylon
- Filling – Polyester Fiber
- Seat Pad Filling – Polyurethane foam
- Webbing – Polyester
- Tether Clasp/ Tether Attachment Points – Metal
How do I use PupSaver?
The PupSaver can be used in the front or back seat and with dogs up to 30 lbs. PupSaver attaches to the seatbelt system in your car using a 5 Point Attachment System. This secures the PupSaver (and your dog) in place and locks the unit into the optimal position for impact, in case of an accident or short stop. Think of it like a rear-facing infant carseat, because that is the style of protection that we tried to emulate when designing the PupSaver.
How does PupSaver work?
The PupSaver acts like a giant catcher’s mitt, using your dog’s weight and forward momentum to “catch” and hold your pup safely at that brutal moment of impact (or even against the force of a hard stop). Your car’s own seatbelt retractor and pretensioner systems will supply the needed mechanism to hold the PupSaver against the seat back – which is the ideal place for them to be in a crash scenario. The soft, yet sturdy, material will absorb the impact and offer protection that is unmatched by harness systems, crates or booster seats. Available in Houdstooth, Gray Plaid, and Leopard